~WALKING ALONE~

I’m walking alone

Feeling downcast and kicking stone

Perhaps I should get myself a clone

So that I won’t be on my own


Wish I had a pair of wings

Wish I had a song to sing

Wish I had a thought to think

But so alone I am for I have nothing


I’m lonely in the world

And happiness is nowhere near

I want to be where everyone cheer

Where can I go,dear?


So,I’m behind a mask that look always happy

And sail the day laughing with glee

But behind the stage who will know me?

All my despair no one can see

Going on with life with friends and foes

Still I feel as isolated as crusoe


For when I near,nobody knows

For when I cry,no sympathy knows

For when I die,no one will bother to know

How the stories goes

All I get is;”oh yeah,so?”


If only someone would understand

How I wish to be rescued

From this castaway land

To be walking hand in hand

With someone called “TRUE FRIEND


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Road to Happiness

Daisypath Anniversary tickers